Bitcoin trading is an interesting yet a risky investment option because of its volatility and frequent price movements that constantly tag along with it. However, these are the very same factors that make bitcoin trading one of the highest earning investment options.
Here are some reasons why you should invest in bitcoin trading.
- One of the most important reasons why you, as a trader, must invest in trading bitcoin is that the bitcoin market is never boring and always offers surprises. It also assures its traders a swing of more than 10% on its value, thus raising the bars of what is at stake.
- Moreover, trading bitcoin allows its traders to opt for leveraged trading, thereby exposing the traders to bigger trade opportunities with the involvement of both ups and downs in the price risk, which is normally not obtained in any other trading budget.
- Further, bitcoin trading is ideal for traders who are comfortable trading with forex because bitcoin trading is essentially trading with another form of currency. Therefore, you can apply the same trading thought process to maximize your returns.
- Additionally, trading bitcoins can be executed from anywhere and anytime. It has universal access, round the clock. All you need is a good internet connection and you are good to proceed to trade with bitcoins. Moreover, you do not need to make huge investments initially to start seeing profits, just a few dollars or pounds should help you get started in your bitcoin trading venture.
- Another attractive reason that makes bitcoin trading preferred over other types of trading is that traders are made to pay very less trading fees and even lesser taxes on the profits that are earned from bitcoin trading. Therefore, unlike other traditional trading options that charge average to high fees, bitcoin focuses on charging only low to minimum fees in everything.
- Moreover, in trading there are only two options – either you go long or you simply go short. Every trading day presents to you with both opportunities and threats to your holdings. Hence, it is almost as if you can be bullish or you can be bearish or be both at the same time in a given trading day/week with bitcoin trading.
There are several ways to trade bitcoins and one of the most common ways is to mine bitcoins on automated trading platforms. However, do not hold back on hearing Crypto Code scam, as these are usually meant to keep the faint-hearts away.
Reasons Why Automation Of Finances Is A Good Thing
Managing the finances is one of the most critical roles in any organization big or small. The decisions that the finance team takes have a huge impact on various other processes. So care is taken in order to ensure the proper documentation as well as the accuracy in the methods adopted by finance teams. One of the easiest ways to reduce the human errors in finance is to use automation to handle all the mundane tasks. Here are some of the pronounced benefits of automation in finance.
Payment delays might attract penalties. Even if there are no penalties there is the possibility of the reputation being impacted. Automation of payments would make it easy for the organization to avoid added costs in the form of penalties. Also, automation avoids creation of a bad reputation and prevents delays from breaking the trust that the customers and the investors have on the business. Timely payments would attract potential investors and also help improve the credit performance on the whole. Finally, when the payments happen on time there would be no bottlenecks or hold-ups created due to pending payments.
Identify the risky areas
To identify and narrow down the potential risks all the possible scenarios should be tested. Testing a financial strategy can be made simpler with automation. This would allow the finance teams to easily simulate the real-time situations to capture any possible gaps in the system.
Automation is not possible without proper documentation. So when there is automation being incorporated there would also be the healthy maintenance of financial records. When every single transaction is being captured, there would be data about the entire process and this data can easily be accessed to identify the gaps when there are any discrepancies. This also helps businesses better understand the areas where the expenses are high and thus help them work on a good cost-cutting plan.
Automation cannot be done from end to end in one go. For a new organization, this can be a simple task but it is not very straightforward for the existing firms. But when implemented in stages automation can fill a lot of gaps and result in the long-term improvement.
It is not just the finance teams in the organizations that benefit from automation. There is automation in several other areas in fintech including trading and portfolio management in general. Automation of trading and other investments reduces the efforts required from the investor.
Execute A Forex Trade In A Simple And A Easy Way
Trading in Forex has become a piece of cake. The invention of trading robots has been a massive help to all levels of traders’ right from beginners to the expert level traders. Trading bots are automated machines devised to directly connect with the financial exchanges to monitor and track the market plays, price fluctuations and in turn advice the traders on the trading based on the trade projections. The growth of trading bots over the years has been remarkable. There are plenty of trading bots each with unique features and functions. Click here to know the top trading bots available in the market today. One can become a Forex trader by following the below steps.
1) One would need to enter the trading platform to initiate trading in any exchanges, be a stock exchange, cryptocurrency or a foreign exchange. As the transactions are transformed digitally, trading has become completely online now. One would need to open a Forex trading account and choose a trading platform that permits high leverage, spread, less brokerage/commission charges etc.
2) Once you have chosen the trading platform, the next step is to select the currency pair or the combinations that you would like to trade. You would need two currencies i.e. a base currency and a counter/quote currency to make a transaction. Open the chart in the trading platform to understand and analyze the trend analysis of the currency pair chosen by you with a timeframe. Further, there are options to add some trade indicators which shall help you in analyzing the trade movements and the future expectations.
3) Based on the information from the trade indicators and the analysis from the chart, execute the trade by placing an order by going long or short i.e. buying or selling. Choosing the option to buy or sell depends entirely on the trend analysis of the base currency. Your profit is the difference between the buying price (ask price) and the selling price (bid price). If you are a beginner and hesitant to take the risk, you have the option to set “stop loss” which would limit your loss if the market moves in an unfavorable direction. You also have the option to set the profit level. Setting these levels shall be advantageous as you would eliminate the risk factor while trading.
4) Once the order is placed, the next stage is to monitor and wait for the favorable time to execute the trade. This is one of the toughest phases while trading as one would constantly need to monitor the market trend to execute the trade promptly to earn a triumphant return. Not all the trade results in profit. Trading always has peaks and troughs.
The procedural aspects for trading may seem simple and exciting. However, executing a trade requires a lot of analysis and knowledge as impromptu actions may lead to a loss. Patience and persistence are two key factors required for a successful trader.
Things have changed drastically since the advent of technology. Where we used to send postcards and telegrams for communication, today we have the convenience of social media and email services just a click away to complete the task. This advancement has changed all sectors and industries unbelievably. Communication has become super-fast and finance market has boomed exponentially today. Banks to mutual fund schemes, all sectors are witnessing great growth in terms of investors as well as profits. All thanks to technology!
With this remarkable growth and existence of technology in every consumer’s life, the banking and finance industries are bound to see unending benefits in the future. Though most of these developments have taken place over a long period of time, it is assured that the whole industry will be revamped if this advancement continues for a couple of years more. Everything will become digital and we will never get to see the banks as well as the professionals sitting on the other side of the desk.
Understanding the impact of technological development on finance industry:
Let’s take a brief dip into analyzing the effect of this advancement on industry and how it will impact us in future.
- Functioning at banks has already started to change. The entrances and queues of the banks are not as crowded today as to what they used to be about 5-7 years ago. With the provision of mobile banking and online payments, consumers are hardly feeling the requirement to visit their bank and get their requests processed. Just a couple of clicks are solving their concerns right from the comfort of their chair.
- With the strengthening of technology, online investments have also advanced impressively. Successful systems like Crypto CFD Trader are attracting numerous clients and helping them in floating their money in the market for best returns. Crypto CFD Trader is certainly changing the face of financial market and making the technology developments a highly worthy one.
- Whatever investments you make- be it in the banks, mutual funds or bitcoins- the best part is that by the means of technology, you can keep a track on them all the time and review their performance whenever you feel like. You don’t need to approach someone to learn about how much your initial capital has earned in the scheme.
- The same development is helping many entrepreneurs to start their business from their homes itself. They no more have the pressure or requirement to open their own offices or shops. From consultancy to shopping, everything can be catered today by the seller as well as buyer sitting on their computers at home for the entire day.
This progress have surely changed the pace of the industry today and if the advancement functions at the same pace, our world will soon become a digitally dominated one.
The blockchain technology might seem most applicable to the service-driven industries, but it has an equally important role in the manufacturing field too that are never meant to be underestimated. There exist two main areas to be considered where this technology can have the biggest impact and include
- Supply chain: The opaque nature of current global manufacturing and marketing supply chains suffer from significant inefficiencies. To deal with this in a more proper way, blockchain concept can be adopted which can improve the transparency through effective and detailed identification management. It can even manage the product quality through verifiable transactions and make quick payments through smart contracts.
- Internet of Things: The distributive nature of bc concept can be used to empower IoT units such as industrial smart sensors by connecting networks quickly bypassing the traditional hub in more resilient manner.
While considering the role bc can offer to healthcare units, it can transfer the anonymized clinical data of different patients who feel it uncomfortable to openly share their medical history. This process ensures the view of only relevant information maintaining the individuals’ confidentiality. These Healthcare companies generate around five percent of all the data generated globally.
Bc technology can offer a lot to the public service area and here goes the full review. As the government agencies have a huge collection of paper works of trusted records like the registration of marriages, births, and documents of a new firm, property transfers or so. Even where these records are stored virtually, databases work independently. Bc can assist in integrating all these databases while using cryptography to maintain the integrity and security of all these databases.
Analysing the case of utilities, bc has a lot to offer that could enhance its growth prospects. For example, the smart grids that employ a decentralized nature and helps in generating small power of electricity resources like solar panels or energy storing devices like an electric car. These kinds of smart but small grids allow household need consumption and even allow selling the surplus electricity back to the grid. Bc could take this to the next level in future by allowing the peer end users electricity exchanges including both the real-time selling to consumers in the local area and collecting back payments via smart contracts.
The role that the bc technology can play in the sharing economy area is indeed surprising. The sharing economy includes ride-sharing or home-sharing services. These aspects have gained importance in the recent years. The explicit property of blockchain’s identity management scheme fit well with this economy. It can help maintain the trust by making networks more secure.
Trading is an interesting investment. Unlike other investment options, in trading, you get to choose your budget as well as the timeline. There are no strict maturity terms or tenures involved. So you can quit and withdraw your funds at any point. This liquidity is what makes trading an attractive option for those looking to make use of some spare cash at hand. With the rise in the number of trading systems like Qprofit System, more and more people are now confidently considering trading as an investment option. You would be able to find a detailed review of Qprofit System on that page.
There are various trading strategies followed by traders as well as technical indicators. The mix and match of these would result in a trading strategy that is unique to each trader. And this is what determines the actual profits and losses made.
Most day traders love using pivot points to make crucial decisions. These are points that are calculated taking into account, the highs and lows reached as well as the closing price of the previous session. Besides the basic pivot level, there are the resistance and support levels.
- Recent trends talk better than historical data:
Analysing, the historical charts help understand the direction to some extent. But the latest data would be more important. Given that pivot points are based on the most recent data these are known to give real-time information about the trends. For day traders pivot points based on 15 minute or 5 minutes or even 1 minute time frames work well.
- Dataset is great:
Larger timeframe charts might not capture each small price change. But when the time frame is shortened to understand the pivot points even the slightest fluctuations can be captured. This results in a more accurate data set to analyze.
- It really works:
Day traders have been using pivot points for making their decision for a long time now. And there are proven results accepted by traders around the world that pivot points really make the decision making the process simpler.
Unlike most other technical analyses using pivot points is quite simple. So even for those who are new to day trading, this method might be easier to learn. Finally, it all boils down to the accuracy with which you calculate the pivot points. When that is done right then day trading can be made much more convenient with these.
Trading bots have been the talk of the town. Being able to simply make a deposit and watch a bot act as the trader on your behalf might sound like a science fiction movie. But this is something that is happening around the world. Trading still continues to be a popular investment which comes with a great liquidity. And with other investments, you might have upper and lower limits on the amount to be invested. But in trading, you get to choose how much you want to deposit.
All these attractive perks that trading offers can be used if you know how to trade and if you know to watch the stock market. Anyone can watch the stock market but would you be able to identify specific trends that occur and pick out a list of good stocks from the pool of thousands? You would be able to do this not merely by the knowledge acquired in the books on the stock market but by actually trading in the live market. But how do you ensure that you reduce your risks? By never stopping your learning process. While all this might sound tedious, it gets a lot interesting when you actually take the leap and become a trader. Where does a trading bot come into the picture? For someone who doesn’t know anything about the stock market, it would be tough to pick multi-baggers, gainers, and losers. Understanding candlesticks, support and resistance levels and other technical indicators might all seem a little too complicated. The real understanding happens once you have a practical aid in helping you learn trading better. So trading bots would do exactly that for you. With the little knowledge that you have in trading make your predictions and take your decisions. Compare that with the decisions taken by the bots and then you would be able to find out where you went wrong.
The time you spend on actually comparing the trading bots in the market and then picking the right one would be a worthy investment. Because when you choose a bot with a reliable algorithm you would be able to sharpen your trading skills. Start with a small deposit (keep in mind that some trading systems have minimum deposit requirements). And then while also making some decent profits you would be able to learn to trade in a practical way. For more information about one such trading system that is popular among the beginners refer to this source.
It is not right to say, “Gone are the days where people used to trade manually”. However, it is not equally right to say, “Automation is the new trading rule”. It is still a surprise and a deep mystery as to when automated trading started affecting so many of our lives. However, there are still people who are hesitant to give the automated trading a shot because of different reasons, namely:
- Fear of the unknown
- No experience in manual or automated trading
- No official person or expert guide to give training or provide knowledge
- Fear to take risks, especially in the hands of an automated program
- Unsure about the performance
If anyone or more of the above options have crossed your mind ever, then you should first be aware of the known true story behind the uprising of automated trading robots and how it is affecting people’s lives.
What should you know about the rise of automated trading robots?
- Introduction of computers in the field of trading began as early as the 1970’s. However, it was not until 2014 that automated trading systems have been introduced to a wide scale of people across the globe.
- It is a known fact that humans can never outperform robots. Ever since man has realized this, automated trading has been gaining momentum in the stock markets.
- An additional contributor to speed up the widespread usability of automated trading systems is the concept of backtesting that developers have recently added to their job specification. Backtesting has strengthened automated trading algorithms and has given out excellent positive results.
Automated trading robots have created a positive impact in many lives, as these have:
- Encouraged even amateur traders to place trades on the automated platform
- Provided returns that are double or more the initial investment
- Allowed traders to trade with multiple assets, thus distributing the risk of trading evenly and minimizing losses
There are many automated trading platforms from where you can start your day trading, either as a beginner or as an expert trader. One of the suggested automated trading robots is the HBSwiss. However, most of you may encounter the common question – Is HBSwiss legit? Well, the answer to that question is a Yes! HBSwiss is 100% legit and 0% scam. Therefore, go ahead and start your trading using HBSwiss automatic trading robot.
In the year 2009 when Bitcoin first appeared in the market itself it became a big hit, it conquered all the limits of transactions. After 8 years there was the introduction of one more type of platform which dominated the world of digital currency that was ethereum. Ethereum was developed on the potentials offered by Bitcoin and the ethereum is completely revolutionizing the transactions that involve Finance. Ethereum is a type of platform which is an open source. Its aim is to give facilities for developing applications that are decentralized that is going to be available for the future generation. This concept was introduced in the year 2013 by a person who was performing research on the community that involved Bitcoin.
Since when Buterin first launched the idea of ethereum it has increased in scale as well as interest. Now it is assured to overtake the world of open source development. The potential provided by the Bitcoin that gave opportunities for ledgers that could be shared is the same thing that ethereum is planning to expand on. The maker Buterin says that it has a lot of similar features provided by Bitcoin like peer-to-peer networks and blockchains. These systems will help in generating a platform for computing that will be a shared one. This will provide a platform that will be a flexible as well as secure so that any apps can be run on it.
Many developers who have planned to develop systems that include the technology of blockchain since Bitcoin has come into existence but unfortunately, because of the limited features offered by Bitcoin, it failed to enter the world of technology and services provided in finance. See this
The intention of ethereum was to overcome these limitations and it was going to do so by developing programming language of its own and using this language to create protocols for blockchains. This function would allow writing of any type of application on top of it. The structure of ethereum would support all the applications that already existed and which are going to be developed in future as well as make itself available to the instant development in the world of innovation which will give a constant environment.
Even though Bitcoin was the reason that ethereum was born, in the past couple of years, it has overshadowed its forerunners with respect to promises involved for future. Another fact that separates ethereum from Bitcoin is that ethereum is receiving support from several communities as well as Tech community continuously.
So, I came to know about online trading in college when folks in my college started to trade and it caught my fancy. I wanted to be able to support myself because even though I was part-timing at a departmental store but I was not able to make ends meet. The rent itself was taking off a chunk of my earnings and I was at a loss as to how I was going to manage the rest of the month because, by the time I was in the third week itself, I was bankrupt.
Increasing rate of inflation:
The high price of living and mainly food that is bought from outside made sure that savings in the bank account were always at zilch! And if that was not enough, the student loan that I had acquired had to be paid up starting in six months. All this was undoubtedly putting a lot of pressure on me.
Why I chose online trading:
Even though a lot of my chums were into this kind of trading, I did not jump into it impulsively. I was a person belonging to a family of limited means and I knew that one impulsive decision on my part could send my family reeling into more debts. This I wanted to avoid at all costs. If I was not able to relieve them from misery at least I thought that I must not push them beyond recovery.
- Markets were awake 24/7/365:
This was one of the main reasons why I opted for trading. While maintaining my part-time job and attending university were my prerogatives, I made sure that I spent at least two hours every day on trading before I called it a day. Initially, I would feel very tired but slowly I started enjoying the trading time and it no longer felt like a chore!
- The initial investment was peanuts:
Unlike bank deposits and bonds, this one only required a minimum initial deposit of $250 and I was set. I found this so cheap!
- There was not one or two but a world of options:
The trading platforms were so many that it was difficult to choose which one was the right one for me and I must admit that because I had no prior knowledge of trading I did fall prey to fraudsters not one or two times but quite many times before I realized that the current platform that I am trading in is the one for me.
It is called the Crypto Code and it is not pretentious at all. It does not make false promises but rather walks the talk. You can learn more about them by visiting their website or continue reading here in the link. You could also email me in case you have any practical questions to be answered. I will be more than glad to help!