Who We Are:
As our student organizers graduate, college administrators think we’ll lose power. With the Alumni Divestment Network, we’re proving them wrong. The ADN is focused on uniting and supporting movement alums (graduates and college seniors in the divestment movement) to continue organizing post-graduation. Rather than diminishing in power as student organizers graduate, our movement will grow exponentially stronger as student leaders become movement organizers for the long-haul.
What We Do:
1) Building Political Community:
- Provide support and resources for alums organizing post-graduation
- Further political education through a reading group
- Mentorship for college seniors in their transition into “real world” organizing
- Build deep relationships among divestment movement alums to continue expanding the power and breadth of the divestment network
Something that has been intended to help the general public is supposed to elaborate and educate the people on how they would do it and what their success factors are. When comes to trading this needs to be done properly because it is tough to make people believe in a system unless and until they take a trial themselves. This is again difficult task because not all traders would be ready to experiment their hard earned money here.
So it is always advised that the traders, especially the new ones in the field, follow the Top ten binary website which talks everything about trading. They promptly send signals for trading online that helps the traders in knowing about the best operating system online. This is one very important and highly recommended website for giving the best reviews and suggestions to the traders in helping them find the best trading platform for them as well as their money.
2) Leverage Alumni Power for Student Divestment:
- Assess the needs of student campaigns and determining strategic ways to leverage young alumni organizing capacity to support the student movement
- Goal of building self-sufficient alumni organizing team to leverage power for the student movement
3) Organize Beyond Divestment:
- We have a long-term vision of lending organizing energy to other climate justice campaign, as well as bridging the gaps between divestment, reinvestment and other climate justice work.
How To Get Involved:
We invite all movement alumni and college seniors who have been involved in student divestment to join the alumni divestment network. Contact email@example.com to get involved. Current possibilities for engagement include the political education reading group and the student divestment support team. Look out for upcoming opportunities and feel free to contact us with any questions!